While climbing or in the lumber yard, outwork them all in Carhartt Woodworks boots.
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- 400g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation keeps feet warm (3M™ and Thinsulate™ are trademarks for 3M used under license in Canada)
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Durable rubber outsole for grip, traction and flexibility with every step
- Comfort cushion insole for support and reduced foot fatigue
- Heel stabilizer offers support to stabilize the ankle
- Oil tanned leather and abrasion resistant Carstrong® durable fabric
- Vintage saddle
- Composite safety toe
- Style: CML8369
- ASTM F2413-18 EH
Carhartt Footwear brings new life to an old concept; quality work footwear. We build footwear using the highest standards of design, componentry and construction to insure that the Carhartt product you are wearing stands up to the job you are doing. Premium materials throughout and attention to detail in the manufacturing process produce unmatched features and benefits. Proprietary outsoles and insoles are engineered to work together to provide optimal performance. Upper materials, like premium leather and synthetic fabrics, deliver long lasting durability. Multilayer shock absorbing and cushioning layers are used to enhance the fit and comfort of our boots and advanced foot beds work with your body to improve how the footwear performs. Our work footwear meets applicable industry safety standards. Since 1889, Carhartt has manufactured premium workwear known for exceptional durability, comfort and quality that you can feel in the materials and see in the performance. Just as our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, began four generations ago, Carhartt will continue to manufacture the most rugged and durable clothing and footwear for generations to come. Carhartt is proud to serve a variety of workers in many industries including construction and manufacturing along with farmers, ranchers, and outdoor enthusiasts. Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe.