End the day as strong as you started. Comfort footbeds made with InSite® technology bust fatigue and support you all day long.
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- 400g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation keeps feet warm (3M™ and Thinsulate™ are trademarks for 3M used under license in Canada)
- Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Durable Ground Force rubber outsole for grip, traction and flexibility with every step
- Lightweight cushioned midsole, energy recovery absorbs shock where you need it most
- Rubber toe bumper, increased durability and abrasion resistance
- Swen Flex® Puncture Resistant Plate protects against puncture hazards to the bottom of the foot
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Puncture Resistant
- Composite safety toe
- Style: CMR8959
- CSA Grade 1 ST, PR, Electrical Shock and ASTM 2413-18 PR, EH
Carhartt Footwear brings new life to an old concept; quality work footwear. We build footwear using the highest standards of design, componentry and construction to insure that the Carhartt product you are wearing stands up to the job you are doing. Premium materials throughout and attention to detail in the manufacturing process produce unmatched features and benefits. Proprietary outsoles and insoles are engineered to work together to provide optimal performance. Upper materials, like premium leather and synthetic fabrics, deliver long lasting durability. Multilayer shock absorbing and cushioning layers are used to enhance the fit and comfort of our boots and advanced foot beds work with your body to improve how the footwear performs. Our work footwear meets applicable industry safety standards. Since 1889, Carhartt has manufactured premium workwear known for exceptional durability, comfort and quality that you can feel in the materials and see in the performance. Just as our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, began four generations ago, Carhartt will continue to manufacture the most rugged and durable clothing and footwear for generations to come. Carhartt is proud to serve a variety of workers in many industries including construction and manufacturing along with farmers, ranchers, and outdoor enthusiasts. Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe.