Men's waterproof rubber boots for long hours on your feet.
Chicken farm, dairy, or ranch, when the job involves mud and muck these men's boots can do the job. These boots are made of rubber and neoprene, with a breathable membrane that repels water to keep feet dry while you're working hard. A kick-off plate on the outsole makes them easy to get on and off.
- 5mm neoprene shaft
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- Removable Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Outsole construction with anti-skid lock grip to fit securely on a ladder
- Vulcanized outsole made with formulated rubber for stretch and durability; Kick-off plate for easy on and off
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM F2892-18 electrical hazard standards
- Style: CMV1121
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Boots and Shoes have a one year limited warranty in normal use, against any defects in materials, manufacturing and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage due to holes worn in toes, burn marks, punctures, cuts and abrasions from outside causes, misuse and/or abuse by the wearer. The warranty may also be void if the user applies any materials not recommended for footwear, such as polishes, creams, oils or other chemicals that result in damage to the materials of the footwear.